Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have outlined the empirical processes of art paintings; the processes of conversation and the processes of likeness or witness. These processes are taken from my own individual research into my artist uniqueness and the result have greatly informed my practice. This explanation forms a guide to those artists who wish to look into into their artist identity or those interested in exploring art painting processes.

The painting processes in this explore endeavour to study the performer uniqueness of the artist through the exploration of notice. The basic workings of what; where, when; how and why they take place will be described in the subsequent applications, which form a private account.

These processes have been preferred instead of other media since of the quality of paint's immediate and solution response. Despite a background in ceramics, art paintings is anywhere in my passion lies.

0 comments: