Tuesday, October 27, 2009



I am not a trained painter by any means; in information until freshly I tried to paint anything moreover abstract designs or simple stuff like cup cakes. But now I've tried to do a commission of two cute little girls and let me tell you faces are the hardest object to paint.

To be clever to show depth and skin tones and hair colors as sensible is so hard. Perhaps if I had gone to art educate and spent many hours of proper training doing nothing but this I wouldn't feel so panicky by this but anyway I am receiving off the track...

I am leaving to post the original picture that I finished up painting from, it's unusual from the one I thought I would use to start with. Then I will post the trail up paintings and hopeful the finishing painting when I am totally done.

0 comments: