Friday, April 16, 2010

Startling blossom Paintings

Famous Belarusian painter who shaped a amazing language in painting with his pallette-knife quite than with a brush. He took his graduation day from Vitebsk Art School. He is very great deal involved to portrait unique land scapes, city scapes and information through his paintings.

I tried special method during my career, but I particularly fell in love with painting with oil and pallette-knife. Each artwork is the effect of long painting process; every canvas is born throughout the creative search; each painting is full of my internal world. Each of my paintings conveys different mood, colors and feeling. I love to convey the loveliness, harmony and spirit of this planet in my paintings. My heart is totally open to art. Thus, I enjoy generate inspired and good-looking paintings from the bottom of my soul. Each of my artworks replicates my feelings, kindliness, passion, and the music from my soul. True art is living and enthused by humanity. I consider that art helps us to be free from violence and depress his studio was broken into and vandalized.

0 comments: